Saving Water One Drop at a Time
18:21 01 September in News
The following tips will help make every drop count:
• Take advantage of our $4 per head rebate for rotating sprinkler nozzles, $135 rebate for high efficiency clothes washers, and up to $80 rebate for smart irrigation controllers.
• $75 for rain barrels (up to 4)
• High water pressure can cause a constantly running toilet or leaky faucet, potentially wasting hundreds of gallons of water each day. Eliminate high water pressure by checking and replacing faulty regulators.
• Adjust your watering schedule at least once a month. Click here to create your customized landscape watering schedule.
• Visit the Water Conservation Garden for other great landscaping ideas.
For more information about rebates and other conservation programs, visit our Conservation pages.