Free Water WaterSmart Checkups: Control Your Irrigation Costs to Save More Water and Money!
Otay Water District is offering a limited number of free WaterSmart Checkups to customers. The WaterSmart Checkup is an opportunity to receive site-specific water saving recommendations by a professional, certified irrigation specialist. To apply:
- Complete an easy application at watersmartcheckup.org
- Mission Resource Conservation District will schedule a site walk-through for approved applicants
- Receive written observations, recommendations, and if applicable, test results
- Receive recommendations to help you prepare for seasonal irrigation changes
- Choose what you will implement and when. There’s no obligation.
- Start saving more water and money!
Although water-savings vary by property, you may save up to 20 percent or more.
WaterSmart Checkups are available for commercial, multifamily, industrial, public and single-family properties. Single-family home checkups also include recommendations to increase indoor water-use efficiency.
The free WaterSmart Checkups are limited so don’t delay. To apply, visit watersmartcheckup.org or call (866) 883-1332.