Otay Water District offers payment arrangements and extensions for customers who are unable to pay their water bills on time. Please select from the following two options that best fits your current situation.
Need a one-time payment extension on your balance?
One-Time Payment Extension: Submit a One-time Payment Extension form. You will be notified if your request has been approved and your customer account will be noted accordingly.
Need to split your past due balance into two or more payments?
Long-Term Payment Arrangement: Call Customer Service at (619) 670-2222 for a long-term payment arrangement.
Water service charges are payable to the District monthly. All bills for water service are due and payable upon presentation and considered delinquent after the payment due date has passed.
- Payment plans are negotiated on past due amounts only.
- Only one payment extension or long-term agreement can be in progress at a time.
- Only one payment extension or long-term agreement per 12-month period.
- You must pay any current monthly water bills in full and on time, in addition to making your agreed-upon monthly payments.
- Failure to pay on approved payment plan will void the arrangement and the full past due amount will be due immediately to avoid any further action.
- A payment plan does not prevent the possibility of additional deposits, penalties or property liens from being placed on the account.
If you need further assistance, please call Customer Service at (619) 670-2222. Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.