Otay Water District’s Online Billpay
- Make one-time payments with a credit card or a bank account.
- View multiple Otay Water District accounts with one username and password.
- Set up automatic payments with a credit card or bank account and the amount will be electronically deducted from your account approximately five days before your due date.
- Have a copy of your bill or a bill summary e-mailed to you as soon as it is available. In addition, historical copies of your bills will be stored online for easy viewing.
- View entire bill detail online and print 24/7.
Bill Pay Through Your Financial Institution
Save money on postage and checks by paying your water bill using online bill payment through your own financial institution. The District accepts payment made through your financial institution’s bill pay service. We typically receive payment electronically within 24 to 72 hours. If you’re not sure how to get started call your financial institution or contact the District via email at email@example.com or call (619) 670-2222.
Payments may also be made at any Checkfeepay location. Participating Checkfreepay locations include Walmart stores nationwide and the following Postal Annex.
Terra Nova Plaza
386 East H St. Ste. A
Chula Vista, CA
The District typically receives Checkfreepay payments electronically within 24 to 72 hours.
Payments can be made Monday through Friday at our DISTRICT OFFICE located at 2554 Sweetwater Springs Blvd. in Spring Valley between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
An afterhours drop box is also provided for your convenience.
Debit and credit card customers can pay their bill 24/7 over the phone. Customers can call 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. You must have your Otay account number to use this feature. In addition to VISA and MasterCard debit/credit card payments, our phone service accepts Discover and American Express.
To make payments over the phone call (619) 670-2222.
Otay Water District
P.O. Box 51375
Los Angeles, CA 90051-5675